Directions for meetings at Badger Farm Community Centre, Winchester, Hampshire SO22 4QB (U.K.)
- Directions by road: Leave the M3 at junction 11 and proceed towards Winchester. At the first roundabout follow the sign to Winchester. At the second roundabout take the second exit up the hill towards Oliver’s Battery and Badger Farm. At the third roundabout take the last exit to the “Superstore” (which is Sainsbury’s). (If you count the first small exit to the left, this is the fourth exit, not the third exit marked Badger Farm,) Follow the road down the approach slope, and then follow the marked route, turning right to follow the edge of the car park clockwise until you see the doctor’s surgery shortly before you reach Sainsbury’s. Between the surgery and Sainsbury’s is the Badger Farm Community Centre (the entrance door is hidden round the back). Signs may warn you of a three-hour parking limit. However, Community Centre users are exempt, but make sure you add your car registration number to the list in the entrance hall or in the meeting room, to avoid being charged for over-staying the limit.
- The post code is SO22 4QB for those with satellite navigation.
- Google Maps (you can scroll around, change scale, etc.):
- Another local street map which is more like a road atlas, thanks to Streetmap.co.uk (look for the orange arrow pointing to the meeting place, and take the unlabelled road from the roundabout)
- Not working now: Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 map showing the access roads from the M3
meetings/hall/badger/start.txt · Last modified: 22:55 28/06/2021 by Richard White